Permanent Family Practice Job Salem, WV
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance up to $12K, a sign-on, life insurance, a 401(k) and 403(b) retirement package, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and $4K for CME, licensure, dues, and fees.
Come live and practice in this West Virginia community. The town has its own university, annual festivals, and an outdoor museum with living history on display. In the fall, the tree-covered hills change color in a blazing display.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20-25 patients per day
- 1:8 call schedule
- J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Relocation assistance up to $12K
- 401(k) and 403(b) retirement
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.