Full Time Family Practice Job Turlock, CA
An outpatient practice in California needs an additional family medicine physician. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and call will be phone-only. There will be no nights or weekends required. You will see 20 to 22 patients per day on average. They prefer candidates that are board certified if experienced, but they will consider residents and board eligible physicians, but they must past boards within first year.
This hospital-employed position offers a compensation range from $220K depending on experience. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an attractive community in northern California. It is a college town that is home to one of the most diverse populations in the state. Come enjoy a wonderful California lifestyle near wine country and the Sierra Nevada. San Francisco is within easy reach for weekend getaways to a big city.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family practice jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, on this position and others throughout California, please contact me directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV to email@example.com..
- Employed by large hospital network
- Outpatient practice with phone-only call
- No nights or weekends
- Existing patient base for easy ramp up
- Resident's stipend available
- Board certification preferred
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.