Full Time Neurology Job Albuquerque, NM
CompHealth is currently assisting a New Mexico hospital with their search for a neurologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be in seven-day blocks, allowing for flexible time off. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and state-of-the-art equipment at a primary stroke center. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NM medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with RVU incentives. You will be offered full medical benefits, $10K in relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on bonus, CME time, a 403b retirement plan with match, and paid malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary with RVU incentives
- $25K sign-on bonus plus $10K relocation assistance
- Medical, life, and paid malpractice insurance
- 403b retirement plan with employer match
- Block schedule allows for plenty of time off
- Neurohospitalist role out of one facility
- Great advanced practice support and equipment, including bi-planer procedure
- Hospital-employed position at primary stroke center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.