Permanent Orthopedics Job , WI
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with terrific benefits. You will be offered student loan repayment, LTD/STD, life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation,/PTO, CME time with allowance, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on. You will enjoy living and working between dense forests, beautiful wetlands, stunning shorelines, and more than 33 sites on the National Register of Historic Places.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2432329.
- Hospital-employed position
- No call
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Da Vinci Robot on site
- Come live in this stunning Wisconsin Lake Shore City
- Fantastic schools and family-friendly location
- Excellent compensation
- Health benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.