Full Time Dermatology Job Minneapolis, MN
A new dermatology physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota at a specialty group. The group is hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. The new dermatologist will see 25 to 38 patients per day on average. You will work a flexible schedule, with four or five days per week and no call duties. You will be doing general dermatology with some cosmetics. Applicants should be board certified. If you do not hold an active MN license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package with production incentives and a $20k sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical, dental, health, STD, LTD, and life insurance. This position starts with five weeks of PTO, a $4k CME stipend plus CME time, a retirement plan, and $10k relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed salary plus production bonuses
- $20K sign-on bonus plus $4K CME stipend
- Five weeks of vacation to start
- Health, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Flexible four or five days per week schedule with no call
- General dermatology and some cosmetics
- Current residents and fellows will be considered
- High-demand patients are booked three months out
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.