Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Charleston
The Department of Internal Medicine is seeking a Pulmonology and Critical Care Physician for a fulltime academic position as Assistant Professor at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division located in the capital city of Charleston, WV. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of pulmonary and critical care; scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment are:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.