Full Time Family Practice Job Wyomissing, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania health system with their search for a family medicine physician. This award-winning teaching hospital employs a large network of physicians and providers. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm with shared phone call. You will see 20 patients per day on average. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a PA state license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in eastern Pennsylvania. The area offers has a small-town atmosphere, an attractive setting, historic Victorian buildings, wooded hills, and a moderate cost of living. It is located close to Philadelphia.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great family medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Pennsylvania health system
- Large physician and provider network
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with shared call
- 20 patients per day
- H-1B visa holders will be considered
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- 4 weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.