Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, OH
CompHealth is currently assisting a multi-specialty group in Northwest Ohio with their search for a general anesthesiologist. Cardiac experience is highly desired. You will see general B&B, cardiac, neurology, thoracic, OB, and vascular cases. This position will be 90 percent supervision, The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Call will be 1:5. This position will require an OH license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This position offers a base salary of $380K+ and RVU bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, $150K in student loan assistance, sign-on bonus, STD/LTD, CME time, a 401K, and malpractice insurance. In addition, you'll enjoy a very low-cost of living and one of the lowest state tax rates in the country.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9365 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board eligible or board certified
- General anesthesia, cardiac, regionals
- $380K+ base (depending on specialty and experience)
- Full traditional benefits
- $150K student loan assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous time off for work/life balance
- CME allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.