Permanent Anesthesia Job , PA
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 25 days of PTO and 10 days of sick leave. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this northwest PA town with a lively arts community and ready excess to the best hunting and fishing opportunities in the state. In addition, you will be a thirty minute drive from Punxsutawney, of Groundhog Day fame.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiologist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% cardiac anesthesia
- Position available due to growth
- Eight ORs, six anesthesiologists, and 18 CRNAs
- Mostly supervision
- Residency fellowship stipends
- 25 PTO days
- Competitive salary
- Loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.