Permanent Family Practice Job Paducah, KY
This hospital-employed position is offering a strong salary with bonus opportunities, and fully paid health care insurance (including spouse and eligible dependents). You will also receive hospital-funded pension plans, life insurance, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, 36 days of PTO, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located on the Ohio River surrounded by bucolic Kentucky pasture land. The surrounding area has rolling green hills, horse stables, great golf, and country clubs. Paducah is an outdoorsman paradise with two of the largest man-made lakes, Barkley and Kentucky lakes. The people are friendly and welcoming.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please call Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Strong salary with bonus opportunity
- Hospital-employed position
- Practice attached directly to the hospital
- Must be comfortable working with mid-levels
- Must be BE/BC in FM or IM
- J1 or H-1B visas with strong communication skills
- Central location close to major metro areas
- Enjoy lakes, outdoor paradise, and performing arts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.