Full Time Anesthesia Job Yorktown Heights, NY
An anesthesiology opportunity is available at a large multispecialty group with their team of anesthesiologist in New York. The schedule is Monday through Friday, with no call, weekends, or nights. The incoming physician will work at a new ambulatory surgical center doing their own cases and supervising CRNAs. The procedures include standard ASC procedures, GI, regionals, peds, ortho, and office-based procedures. If you have an interest in a site director role and qualify, there would be an additional $25K stipend.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance and AD&D, long- and short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, 5 weeks of vacation (includes CME time) plus 6 holidays, a 401k and profit sharing option, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, a retirement package, and medical professional liability insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in the upscale community of Yorktown, New York, in northern Westchester County, 45 miles from New York City, with 40 square miles of rolling hills, farmland, residential areas, and light industry.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an anesthesiology job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2431723.
- General anesthesiologist for a large independent multispecialty group
- Work Monday through Friday
- No call, weekends, or nights
- Join a loyal group and do your own cases and CRNA supervision
- 5 weeks of vacation plus 6 paid holidays
- Board certified or board eligible
- Great benefits package
- Procedures: GI, regionals, light healthy peds over 2 years old, and ortho
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.