Permanent Family Practice Job Norwich, CT
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, four days of CME time and a $1,500 stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, production bonuses, health benefits, federal and state student loan repayment, and five weeks of PTO.
Come live and practice in this storied area of Connecticut with its rich maritime history, a strong tourist draw, and easy access to the beaches of the Long Island Sound.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- FQHC in Connecticut
- 20-24 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- Call 4-5 weeks per year
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Five weeks of PTO
- Federal and state student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.