Permanent Family Practice Job Putnam, CT
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, four days of CME time and a $1,500 stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, production bonuses, health benefits, federal and state student loan repayment, and five weeks of PTO.
You will enjoy living in this metropolitan area of Connecticut. The town is newly restored and modernized with small museums, colleges, shops, and eateries. The nearby mountains and lakes offer great recreation.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right family medicine job or internal medicine-pediatrics job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FQHC in Connecticut
- Monday-Friday with call 4-5 weeks per year
- 20-24 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- J1 and H-1B visa holders welcome
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- 5 weeks of PTO, 4 days of CME with $1,500
- Federal and state student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.