Full Time Family Practice Job Chico, CA
A primary care outpatient opportunity is available at a hospital clinic in northern California. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be a flexible with a 4 day work week is an option, and even part-time. The incoming physician can expect to see 18 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work closely with other PC physicians and advanced practice providers. The ideal candidate will be experienced and comfortable treating a wide-range of patients, though newly trained physicians will also be considered.
This opportunity has an income guarantee and amazing benefits, You will be offered claims made malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, medical benefits, a 401K with matching, CME, TAP plus holidays, and a sign-on bonus.
This opportunity is located in the Sierra Nevada foothills in Butte County, Chico, California. It is a larger community about 90 minutes north of Sacramento and a diverse university town. Chico and its neighboring towns offer unique shops, antiques, dining for all tastes, beautiful parks, and good-hearted people.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Multi-specialty health clinic
- Outpatient with flexible schedule
- No nights, weekends, or call
- BC or BE required
- Amazing benefits
- 1.5 hours from Sacramento
- All support services available
- Great practice environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.