Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, WI
A very busy and growing clinic in Wisconsin is looking for an internist to join this premier medical group. You will be the fourth physician in the practice. Enjoy a waiting patient base. This is a wonderful central Wisconsin location that will soon move into a brand new, larger facility. You should be comfortable seeing 20 patients per day that are all adult. You will work in a full-service outpatient setting with great hours and very low phone-only call. The practice is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign on bonus, relocation assistance and paid malpractice.
You will enjoy living and working in one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with a unique mixture of urban style and small town warmth.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. For more info, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394..
- Employed position
- Outpatient only
- Moving into a brand new facility
- Low phone-only call of 1:8
- Waiting patient base - busy from day one
- BC or BE physicians
- Competitive compensation package
- Base salary and production bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.