Permanent Family Practice Job Columbus, WI
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses and shareholdership. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this major Wisconsin metropolitan area with all the amenities of a large university town, including eateries, art galleries, pubs, shopping, and nightlife for every taste.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. Your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other family medicine job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible work hours
- Sign-on bonus
- 4.5 day work week
- Shareholdership after second year
- Call of 1- 7
- Self-insured malpractice
- PTO, holiday pay, long and short-term disability
- Outstanding compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.