Full Time Pediatrics Job Mobile, AL
This employed position offers a comprehensive salary and excellent incentive bonus plan along with profit sharing and receive a full slate of benefits package.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call Sean Doton immediately at 954.837.2667 along with sending your CV directly to Sean.Doton@comphealth.com as this opportunity will move quickly. Please refer to job #2430865. All inquiries are confidential.
- Join a well-established private pediatric group in an employed opportunity
- Be the 4th pediatrician that also has multiple mid-levels
- 100% outpatient with no nights or weekend work
- Share in a 1:7 nurse triaged phone call schedule
- See 25 - 30 patients per day while using EMR
- Comprehensive salary and excellent incentive bonus plan
- Full slate of benefits package
- Live in or around mobile and enjoy world class southern hospitality and metro amenities on the Gulf
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.