Permanent Family Practice Job Fall River, MA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 5.2 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. It also qualifies for offering federal and state loan repayments.
Come live and practice in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FP jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family practitioner for community health center
- See patients in office only
- Federal and state loan payback
- No admitting or rounding
- Large support staff
- Work 40-50 hour week, mainly Monday to Friday
- Board certified or board eligible
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.