Full Time Neurology Job , OH
CompHealth is currently assisting an Ohio hospital with their search for a neurologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:4 call. You will see 10 - 15 patients per day on average in an inpatient neurohospitalist role. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a team of other neurologists. They welcome both board certified and fellowshipped candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an Ohio medical license, if necessary. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with RVU incentives. You will be offered full medical benefits, a total of 58 days PTO, $10K in relocation assistance, $30K a sign-on bonus distributed in month one, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan including a state-funded pension, and malpractice insurance with tail.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVU incentives
- $30K sign-on bonus paid out the first month
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance with tail
- Multiple retirement plans including a state-funded pension
- Relocation assistance and CME stipend
- 58 total days of PTO
- Will look at fellowshipped candidates
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.