Full Time ObGyn Job Mitchell, SD
An OBGYN opportunity is now available at a not-for-profit hospital in South Dakota. The facility has a level II nursery and does 500 deliveries annually. They have 24/7 anesthesia, and the C-section rate is 28 to 30 percent. The incoming OB/GYN can expect to see 80 patients per week on average. You will work with a brilliant group of other obstetrics and gynecology physicians and an administration that strives to provide you with a strong work-life balance. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in SD, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will be offered student loan forgiveness, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, $12K relocation reimbursement, life insurance, $5K for CME, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this South Dakota town. It has museums, Native American historical sites, quirky tourist attractions, and a broad selection of fishing, golf, and camping opportunities. The community boasts low crime, no income tax, low cost of living, and a clean look.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an OB/GYN job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 80 patients per week on average
- Level II nursery, 500 deliveries annually
- Anesthesia administered 24/7, 30 percent C-section rate
- 1:5 call
- Salary and production bonuses
- Occurrence malpractice
- Loan forgiveness, medical benefits, life insurance, and retirement
- 6 weeks of vacation and $5K for CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.