Permanent Family Practice Job Birdsboro, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in eastern Pennsylvania. The area offers has a small-town atmosphere, an attractive setting, historic Victorian buildings, wooded hills, and a moderate cost of living. It is located close to Philadelphia.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right family medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pennsylvania health system
- Large physician and provider network
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with shared call
- 20 patients per day
- H-1B visa holders will be considered
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- 4 weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.