Permanent Neonatology Job Elmira, NY
Come live and practice in the Finger Lakes region of New York which offers a truly exceptional lifestyle. Excellent schools, convenient shopping, low crime rates, and high air and water quality combine to foster a superior environment for young and old alike. Very affordable housing abounds and music, arts, cultural and sports activities are an integral part of this four-season community. Overall, the area is rich with history and culture and provides easy access to major destinations and cities throughout the Northeast.
Apply now, call or email your CV to Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or deborah.gronsbell @ comphealth.com. Please refer to job #2429626. Your confidentiality is assured.
- Join 3 neonatologist
- Level III, ADC 14
- Services include conventional vent and HFOV, excellent support staff
- Block scheduling, 24-hour in-house shifts with some NNP support
- Competitive compensation package
- Sign-on, tuition reimbursement negotiable, and relocation package offered
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Offers opportunity for great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.