Full Time Hospitalist Job Lincoln, NE
An exciting hospitalist opportunity is available at a single-specialty group in Nebraska. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting candidates. Your schedule will be 7 on, 7 off, and you must be comfortable with an open ICU setting. No procedures are required but running codes is. You will work closely with other hospitalists and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible internal medicine applicants. This position will require a NE license. If you do not currently hold a license in NE, CompHealth can help you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest cities in Nebraska. It offers the excitement and entertainment of a college town, plenty of attractions, a strong economy, and a patient base that is well-educated.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private hospitalist group
- Block schedule 7 on, 7 off
- 20+ physicians plus mid-levels
- Open ICU with intensivist support
- Board eligible or board certified in internal medicine
- Nebraska license needed
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Under one hour to Omaha
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.