Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job Tucson, AZ
A large private practice in Tucson, Arizona is looking to add a 5th pediatric neurologist because two of their pediatric neurologists are looking to move down to part-time. The group is seeking a pediatric neurologist with a vision to be involved in the group and help treat the children in the area. This is the largest private neurology group in Southern Arizona, and they have a very collaborative and supportive environment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in research.
A partnership with the group is offered after 1 year. They offer a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, and vision are paid. You will also receive 20 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Tucson is a wonderful place to live. It is home to the University of Arizona and is a thriving college town. There are several golf courses, hiking trails, and canyons to keep you entertained in the Grand Canyon State.
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and give Amy a call at: 954.837.2687. Refer to job #2429510. CompHealth also has several other child neurology opportunities across the country so reach out today.
- Join the largest private neurology group in Tucson, AZ
- Join four other pediatric neurologists
- Almost all outpatient
- Opportunity to participate in research including clinical trials
- Collaborative, supportive environment
- $80,000 in student loan repayment available
- Partnership offered after 1 year
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.