Full Time Cardiology Job Jamestown, NY
A hospital in New York needs an additional cardiologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays, and you can expect to see 25 patients per day on average. This is a non-invasive cardiology role at a facility that offers the full suite of cardiology procedures. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and the cardiology team. The facility welcomes board certified candidates. If you do not have an active NY medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package with up to $500K annual income potential and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, CME time with a stipend, 457b and 402b retirement plan options, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Excellent salary of $500K per year
- RVU incentives plus a quality bonus
- Medical, dental, life, STD, and LTD
- 457b and 402b retirement plans
- Five weeks of PTO and sign-on bonus
- Full suite of cardiology procedures offered
- Malpractice occurrence
- Well-established, multi-specialty group
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.