Full Time Internal Medicine Job Santa Rosa, CA
A great opportunity for an incoming internist to join a well-established health care system is now available in California. The incoming physician will see young adults to geriatric patients and generally see 16 to 20 patients a day. Typical schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. A CA license is strongly preferred.
They are offering a very competitive salary with incentive/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, LtD, a 401k, CME stipend, malpractice insurance, and 5 to weeks of PTO.
Come live and practice in the highly sought-after Bay Area of northern California. The area around Sonoma County, California provides easy access to San Francisco, the Pacific Coast, and wine country. You will love calling it home.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For more information, please contact Shari Berman at 203-663-9370 or email me at email@example.com. Please refer to job #2429603.
- Outpatient only
- 16 to 20 patients per day
- Physician will see young adults to geriatrics
- Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Full benefits including sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Great location close to all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.