Full Time Family Practice Job Santa Rosa, CA
CompHealth is currently assisting a California outpatient facility with their search for a family medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with their growing practice. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm with occasional Saturday coverage. You will see 16-20 patients per day. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other physicians. You will need to be board certified. This position will require a CA license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 5-6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time with $4K, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the highly sought-after Bay Area of northern California. The area around Sonoma County, CA, is very beautiful and you will love calling it home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient facility
- Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm, some alternating Saturdays
- 16-20 patients per day
- Allscripts EMR
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on, relocation assistance, and retirement package
- Medical benefits and malpractice insurance
- 5-6 weeks of vacation and CME with $4K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.