Full Time Neurology Job , OH
A new vascular neurology physician opportunity is now available in Ohio at growing hospital. Applicants should be board certified. You will work as an academic neurologist with other physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is hiring an additional physician to help with the growing patient census, in addition to supporting the residents and medical students. You will see 15 - 40 patients per day on average with a traditional mix of inpatient and outpatient cases. You will work on weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm plus 1:4 shared weekend rounding. If you do not currently hold a license in Ohio, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year fellows are encouraged to apply. H1-B visa holders will also be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with RVU incentives, on top of a $30K sign-on bonus distributed the first month. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, 58 total days of PTO, a $4K CME stipend, two retirement plan options, and up to $10k in relocation assistance.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Guaranteed base salary plus RVU incentives
- $30K sign-on bonus paid in the first month
- 10 days of CME time plus $4K stipend
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance with tail
- $10K relocation assistance plus two retirement plan options
- 58 days of PTO
- Academic vascular neurologist position
- H1B visas and final-year fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.