Full Time Psychiatry Job Myrtle Beach, SC
A psychiatrist is needed at a health system in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. You will be working with a seven day on and seven day off schedule. You will see an average of 10 to 15 patients per day in an inpatient unit. You will have 1 hour for evaluations, and 30 minutes for medicine management. Addictions experience would be a plus, but it is not required. There are other psychiatrist and a full staff at this brand new facility.
For this position, you'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided loan repayment, a sign-on, life insurance, CME stipend, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in the sunny beachside Myrtle Beach community. This is an excellent coastal location with beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with a psychiatry job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient setting, ages 18 and up
- Very light call
- 7 on and 7 off schedule
- Addictions experience is a plus
- Full support staff in brand new facility
- Very competitive compensation
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- Opportunity in beautiful coastal city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.