Permanent Pulmonology Job Unknown, ME
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation
- Sign-on bonus and incentives
- Relocation assistance provided
- Malpractice, dental, and 401(k) benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits
- In-house hospitalist program
- H-1B visas supported
- Good family community with excellent preparatory schools for Ivy League schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.