Permanent Family Practice Job Knoxville, TN
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, activities and sports with the local university, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of FM jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Outpatient only with quality patient census
- 4 to 4.5 day work week
- Integrated EMR system
- Full support staff including nursing staff and hospitalist team
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Generous vacation
- CME and paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.