Permanent Family Practice Job Sevierville, TN
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, activities and sports with the local university, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right family medicine job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient only
- 4- or 4.5-day workweek
- Integrated EMR system
- Full support staff
- Call schedule of 1:8 phone
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and CME
- Full benefits including malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.