Full Time Family Practice Job Dayton, TN
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Tennessee with their search for a family medicine physician or internal medicine physician. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1:4 call, and the incoming primary care physician will see 20 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. Ideally, you are board certified or board eligible. You will need a TN medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents will be considered, and the Hospital will offer a stipend for residents who decide early in the year.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered $120K medical education loan repayment, medical and dental benefits, four weeks of vacation, $20K in relocation assistance, a $20K sign-on bonus, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $2500 stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in an excellent Tennessee town. It has a strong manufacturing economy and it's a draw for outdoor enthusiasts. You'll be a short drive away from Chattanooga and all the amenities the larger city has to offer.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right family medicine job or internal medicine job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.0335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with 1:4 call
- 20 patients per day
- Outpatient or traditional practice
- Stipend for residents available
- $20K relocation assistance, $20K sign-on
- $120K medical education loan repayment
- 4 vacation weeks, 1 week CME with $2500
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.