Full Time Hospitalist Job San Bernadino Area, CA
A day hospitalist position is available with a multi-specialty group in California. Your schedule will be 7 on, 7 off, and you can expect to see 15 to 17 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other hospitalists. The ICU is closed. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a CA license. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in the Palm Springs area just 60 miles from Los Angeles.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 954.837.2659 today.
- Block schedule 7 on, 7 off
- Acute care facility
- 15 to 17 patients per day
- Closed ICU
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive comp and benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- Partnership offered after two years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.