Permanent Pediatrics Job Unknown, OR
The compensation and benefits for this opportunity are exceptional, partnership-track potential, and you will be offered full medical benefits, 3 - 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Don't delay, email your CV to Geneva Maloney at email@example.com or call 954.837.2682 now for more details. Refer to job #2424159.
- 4-day workweek
- No weekend clinic hours
- Shared hospital call, no clinic call
- Opportunities to teach medical students
- High base salary and generous bonuses
- Multiple loan repayment options
- Full benefits package and much more
- For more info call Geneva at 954.837.2682
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.