Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Unknown, WI
A new locum tenens psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with weeknight and weekend call. Locum tenens physician will round on an average of 10 to 14 adult patients per day. Candidates must be board certified for this assignment. They are willing to license the right physician. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Weatherby covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.
- Inpatient treatment center
- Full-time and ongoing need
- Board certification required
- Willing to license
- EMR: MediTech
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.