Full Time Cardiology Job Western, PA
A new cardiology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania at an established program. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. The cardiologist will have to have to be competent with performing TEE procedures in order to qualify for this assignment, and will be working exclusively with outpatients. You will work 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays between several locations. Applicants should be board certified in cardiology and TEE. If you do not hold an active PA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a guaranteed compensation package with RVU incentives, and a $20K sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 25 days of PTO plus 10 days of sick leave, CME time with a $3K stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and $10K in relocation assistance. This facility also offers $75K in student loan repayment.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVU incentives
- $20K in sign-on bonus plus CME stipend and relocation assistance
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- TEE procedures required
- 25 days of PTO plus sick leave
- $75K in loan repayment
- Fellows and experienced physicians welcome to apply
- Hospital-employed positions in 100% outpatient role
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.