Full Time Dermatology Job Unknown, NY
A program in New York needs additional dermatology support. This is an opportunity to start your own outpatient, hospital-employed practice. The schedule is flexible on Monday - Thursday. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and an excellent administrative team. The group requires that you be board certified. A current NY license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in New York, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a guaranteed compensation package plus incentives and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time, a variety of retirement plans to choose from, individual and family health benefits, STD, LTD, and life insurance, vacation time, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed base salary plus incentives
- Loan repayment
- Health benefits for provider and family including STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Relocation assistance plus CME benefits
- Vacation coverage
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Starting your own practice with flexible M - Th schedule
- Outpatient only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.