Full Time Critical Care Job Fayetteville, NC
An exciting opportunity for a cardiac critical care physician is available to join a leader in North Carolina. You will practice in a state-of-the-art 30 bed ICU with a specific cardiac ICU, high diversity, and acuity. You will utilize your cardiac and critical care skills as an inpatient intensivist with award-winning staff and hospital while contributing to the growing demand of the community. Enjoy the work-life balance that a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off brings. Advanced practice providers cover at night and hospitalists cover admissions. On the rare chance you get called back in, you will be compensated. You will also be supported by a robust medical staff and a complete respiratory team. CompHealth can assist you with the North Carolina medical license, if needed. Current fellows are encouraged to apply and this is an H-1B visa site.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and $10K relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, one week CME, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage. A stipend is available for fellows and residents while they finish training.
To get started, please contact Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954.837.2699 send an email to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and $10K relocation reimbursement
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week CME with stipend
- Join six other critical care physicians
- Utilize your cardiac critical care skills in the ICU
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule with compensated call
- APPs and nocturnists cover night shifts/admits
- Current fellows and H-1Bs visas are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.