Full Time Cardiology Job Unknown, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a general cardiologist. They need an additional cardiologist to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm with a 1:4 call schedule. You will see an average of 4 - 5 patients per day. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other cardiologists in a new facility. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a PA medical license, if necessary. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with up to $350K in RVU incentives, full medical benefits for the physician and family, and vacation time. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, up to 50% student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVU incentives up to $325K
- Sign-on bonus plus CME stipend
- Full benefits for physician and family
- Up to $10K relocation
- Up to 50% student loan repayment
- 403b retirement plan
- New, busy office
- H1 Visa applicants accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.