Full Time Geriatrics Job Denver, CO
POST ACUTE CARE PHYSICIAN NEEDED IN DENVER
Excellent opportunity to live and work in the beautiful Rocky Mountains where hiking, biking, and skiing is at your front door.
Be part of a growing private group that serves patients in skilled nursing facilities throughout Denver. This position gives physicians the opportunity to do what you do best, and that is take care of patients, the staff takes care of the rest - like coding and billing. All you have to do is dictate your notes! The practice does not tell you how to manage patients. You will have full autonomy that is almost non-existent in practices today. This group is actively interviewing Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine trained physicians.
- Provide primary care and preventative care for patients in assigned skilled and long-term care facilities
- See an average of 16 patients per day
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and administration at each facility
- Work with a large network of community primary care physicians
- Great base salary plus bonus
- Medical Directorship opportunities
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, 401(k), 20-days PTO, and more
- Mileage reimbursement
- Unlimited earning potential
The Mile High City - is where urban sophistication meets outdoor adventure. Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains.
For more information, please email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 204-2139.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.