Full Time Family Practice Job Santa Cruz, CA
A physician-owned, multi-specialty group in Northern California is seeking a family medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. The schedule will be 4.5 day work week, Monday through Friday. The option for a four-day work week is available. You will see 20 to 24 patients per day on average. Call is only once per month. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other specialty physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a CA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents are encouraged to apply and a stipend is available for early commitment.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, six weeks of vacation, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living and working in this coastal Northern California location. You'll be located in or near Santa Cruz. Monterrey Bay. San Jose and San Francisco are only a short drive away. This is a beautiful and highly desirable place to practice.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a FM job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family practitioner needed
- Four or 4.5 day work week
- 20-24 patients per day
- Resident stipend available
- Phone call only once a month
- Competitive compensation and RVU bonuses
- Six weeks' vacation plus CME time
- Become a shareholder in this physician owned private group
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.