Full Time Psychiatry Job Macon, GA
A psychiatrist is needed at a health system in Macon, GA. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. You will work closely with a full support staff including psychiatrists, psychologists, and advanced practice providers. The schedule is Monday through Friday, or four 10-hour shifts with no call, and the incoming psychiatrist will see 13-22 patients per day on average. This position will consider any state license, and If you do not currently hold a license in GA, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
For this position, you'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided loan repayment, a sign-on, life insurance, CME stipend, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in the greater Macon, Georgia area. This is a great location just over an hour South of Atlanta with beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatrist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com
- Hospital based opportunity
- Working in an IP setting
- Adult and geriatric population
- Full support staff
- Academic affiliation with Mercer University
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on and relocation
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.