Full Time Internal Medicine Job Junction City, KS
A facility in Kansas is hiring an internal medicine physician. The call will be 1:6 with a fully-staffed ED. You will have a choice of referring patients to the hospitalists for admissions or of following your own patients in the hospital. This opportunity allows plenty of time to enjoy the quality-of-life in a great community.
You will be offered a competitive compensation to include a base salary, depending on training and experience, with an RVU bonus. You will also receive family medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, 4 weeks of PTO, 12 sick days, 1 week of paid CME with a $4,000 stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Located in the heart of Kansas, this town of over 23,000 people offers plenty of small-town atmosphere, big city amenities and rural pleasures. A 2000 All-American City finalist, this community is a unique place where the people are friendly, the atmosphere is inviting, and the lifestyle is ethnically diversified.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For complete information, call Julia Levy at 203.343.6178 and email your CV to Julia.email@example.com and reference job number 2048593.
- Traditional practice
- Be on call one in every six days
- MD or DO and board certified
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Salary range is $230k - $250k with additional RVU bonus
- Arts or the great outdoors in a diverse and welcoming community
- Benefits include all insurances, loan repayment, relocation assistance, CME
- J1 visa holders welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.