Permanent Family Practice Job Moses Lake, WA
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and additional incentive for quality goals. You will also receive malpractice insurance, a generous pension contribution, and 35 days of PTO.
This position is located on beautiful Moses Lake in Washington. The area boasts 300 days of sunshine per year and has golfing, wineries, and an acclaimed aquatic center. The town is growing, but real estate prices and cost of living are still a great value.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with a primary care job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient practice with no call
- 20-25 patients per day
- Clinic 4 days per week, 1 administrative day
- Family medicine, internal medicine, or med ped
- Partnership-track position
- Malpractice insurance
- 35 days of PTO
- generous pension contribution
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.