Permanent Family Practice Job Turlock, CA
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, life insurance, one week of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an attractive community in northern California. It is a college town that is home to one of the most diverse populations in the state. Come enjoy a wonderful California lifestyle near wine country and the Sierra Nevada. San Francisco is within easy reach for weekend getaways to a big city.
CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. We will help you find a variety of family medicine jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Physician-owned and managed group
- 36 hours of patient contact per week
- Call 2-3 times per month
- J1 visa holders supported
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 4 weeks of PTO and 1 week of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.