Full Time Hospitalist Job Louisville, KY
A medical director for transitional care is needed at an established hospital in Kentucky. You will lead transitional care team of physicians, NPs, case managers, and administration people. 50 percent of your time will be dedicated to your director/administrative role and 50 percent to post-acute patient care. The schedule is Monday through Friday. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified in IM or FM. A KY license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and health benefits. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Louisville is largest city in Kentucky, known for its friendliness and small town charm with lots of big city action. This fashionable city is home to nine world-famous bourbon distilleries and boasts many cultural, natural and social attractions to explore, including music, performing arts, museums, Civil War battlegrounds, zoos, caves, hiking trails, and plenty of culinary delights, nightlife, live entertainment and river excursions, just to name a few.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead a transitional care team of physicians, NPs, case managers, and administrators
- Monday through Friday
- 50% director/admin role and 50% post-acute care
- Coaching physicians and other staff on quality and performance
- Lead meetings, training, and education for the staff
- Board certified required in internal or family medicine
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Kentucky license needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.