Full Time ObGyn Job Canton, IL
You will be with provided relocation assistance, a sign-on and student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance, CME, PTO, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a generous compensation package with a 50/50 incentive/bonus split.
You will enjoy living and working in a small college town that is safe and secure, has great schools, easy commutes, and a welcoming, relaxed environment. You will still be located between St. Louis and Chicago if you ever need to take a trip to the big city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2419374.
- Huge earning potential
- Generous sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- Relocation package
- Group sees 600 patients per month
- 275 births per year
- Medical benefits
- Malpractice covered
- 401k retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.