Full Time Pediatrics Job Fargo, ND
North Dakota pediatric developmental/behavioral opportunity to join a large health system and be the first pediatric developmental/behavioral physician in their program. Outpatient opportunity with strong pediatric sub-specialty support. Enjoy an academic affiliation to do some teaching as well. H-1B visa candidates welcome.
This opportunity offers an excellent compensation and benefits package awaits that includes sign-on bonus or student loan repayment, 5 days of CME time with $4k stipend, and a retirement plan.
This is a large, Midwest city on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota with a surprising lure. The prairie winds, innovative mindset, galleries, music venues, boutiques, and eateries will draw you in and make you happy to stay.
If interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com and call 954.837.2687. Refer to job #2387576.
- Join a large health system
- Be the first pediatric developmental/behavioral physician in their program
- Outpatient opportunity
- Strong pediatric sub-specialty support
- Academic affiliation to do some teaching
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Beautiful North Dakota metro city with all the amenities for a great lifestyle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.