HEMATOLOGY / ONCOLOGY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CAMC TEAYS VALLEY – TEAYS VALLEY, WV
Charleston Area Medical Center, a 956-bed regional referral center, is seeking an experienced Hematology / Oncology physician to employ at its CAMC Teays Valley facility located in Teays Valley, WV.
The Teays Valley facility is fully staffed with an experienced nursing and pharmacy staff that will assist you in delivering an excellent quality of care with a high level of productivity.
The Teays Valley facility is located next to CAMC Teays Valley Hospital - a 68 bed CAMC affiliated community hospital. The CAMC Teays Valley facility and Hospital are located 25 miles from Charleston Area Medical Center and provides a full complement of Medical and Surgical Services to residents, of one of the fastest growing areas in WV – Teays Valley, WV.
The ideal candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Hematology/Oncology or Oncology, with the ability to obtain an active and unencumbered West Virginia Medical license, DEA, and staff privileges at Charleston Area Medical Center.
- You will be a member of the CAMC Cancer Center Group – and will receive support from the established 11 physician Hematology/Oncology Group
- Excellent Sign-On Bonus
- Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity Bonus (both based on National Benchmarks)
- Full CAMC employee benefit package (Includes Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Life Insurance & 401K with company matching)
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Paid CME allowance & paid CME days
- Paid Dues and Subscriptions
The Teays Valley community offers an excellent family environment, with unsurpassed recreational activities including: private country clubs, cultural performances, golfing, tennis, backpacking, hiking, and numerous events and festivals throughout the year.
Putnam County schools are annually rated as some of the best public schools in West Virginia. The Teays Valley area has one of the highest median incomes throughout the state of West Virginia. With excellent housing available in a family oriented community, Teays Valley is the ideal place to work and raise a family.